Quality Pest Solutions For Peccole Ranch, NV Properties
If you live in Peccole Ranch, NV, you know there’s no shortage of reasons why people move here. From the urban/suburban feel to good schools to the right mix of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, there is plenty to fall in love with here. Unfortunately, with our desert climate, we aren’t the only ones who feel this way. Pests are attracted to the warm seasonal weather, but they don’t just enjoy the outdoors. Pests will work their way into local homes and businesses if given half a chance. Fortunately, the professionals at Anver Pest Control are here to help. We are a family-owned and -operated business offering customizable plans and complete pest prevention in Peccole Ranch.
Home Pest Control In Peccole Ranch, NV
Everyone deserves to feel safe and comfortable in their own home. When pests move in, they can undermine that sense of security. Luckily, Anver Pest Control is here to help. We can protect your home from the risk of pest infestations with the use of interior and exterior treatments in our residential pest control. We also offer plant-based, eco-friendly methods to keep your family, pets, and the environment safe from harm. In addition to general pest control services we offer targeted services for:
- Bed bugs
- Occasional invaders
No matter what pest you’re dealing with, we are here to help. Give us a call today to find out about all of our service options in Peccole Ranch.
Commercial Pest Control In Peccole Ranch, NV
Businesses in Peccole Ranch are just as susceptible to pest infestations as local homes. However, with your reputation on the line, the stakes are even higher for commercial properties. At Anver Pest Control, we offer effective treatments to a wide variety of businesses and can customize plans to fit your specific needs and budget. Some of the locations we service include:
- Office buildings
- Multi-family housing
Regardless of what type of business you own or manage, if you are looking for reliable, personalized pest control in Peccole Ranch, look no further than Anver Pest Control. Contact us for effective commercial pest control.
Three Reasons To Choose Pro Scorpion Extermination In Peccole Ranch
One pest that no one wants to find lurking on their property is the scorpion. These common arachnid pests strike fear in the hearts of many desert residents. Below are the top three reasons why locals choose professional scorpion extermination in Peccole Ranch:
- Inspections: No one wants scorpions inside their home but what about in the yard? Not only your home but also the perimeter of your property needs to be inspected to ensure scorpions are not a factor. At Anver Pest Control, we inspect both the interior and exterior so you never have to worry about what’s right outside the door and about to find a way into your home.
- Treatment: When we treat for scorpions, we apply both liquid and granular treatments. This allows us to cover both the building and foundation as well as shrubs and grassy areas surrounding your home.
- Follow-up: We don’t just treat once and disappear. We will follow up to ensure that scorpions are gone for good.
With professional scorpion extermination from Anver Pest Control, you’ll never have to worry because your property will remain scorpion-free! If you are not sure if you have a scorpion problem, call today for a free, no-obligation inspection.
All The Ways Rodents Get Into Peccole Ranch Homes
Some of the most common and least desired pests across the country are rodents, and Peccole Ranch is no exception. Rats and mice have learned over time that human properties supply all of the things they need most for survival: food, water, and shelter. Once they find entry into a home or business, they will sink their teeth in, literally. Your best bet for eliminating rodent infestations is preventing them in the first place, and that means blocking off all initial entry points. The most common way rodents enter homes are:
- Cracks: Even small cracks in the walls or foundation can be a prime entry point for rodents. Smaller ones can be filled with caulk but larger ones may require steel wool or waterproof sealant.
- Gaps: Another easy entry point for rodents that is often overlooked is gaps around windows and doors.
- Holes: If you hear scampering sounds in your ceiling, it’s likely rodents accessed your home through holes in the roof or ridge cap.
- Vents: As unlikely as it seems, utilities are often used as entry points by rodents. Make sure to cover all vents with metal screening.
If you want to ensure your home is never host to a rodent infestation, contact Anver Pest Control today for rodent control. We can inspect your home, remove any current infestation, and put plans in place to deter rodents from ever coming back.